The MB-60 window/door system is a product demonstrating excellent performance. It can satisfy a broad range of requirements of its users. MB-86 system is the world’s only window and door system to contain aerogel – a material known for its excellent thermal insulation. One of the features of the system is high profile durability which enables manufacturing large size and heavy weight constructions.
- a wide range of sections ensures that the required aesthetics and the durability of the construction is achieved
- wide thermal breaks in a new shape allowing the use of an additional partition in the profile insulation zone
- a two-component central gasket to perfectly seal and thermally insulate the space between the sash and frame
- glazing beads with additional sealing, available in three variants: Standard, Prestige and Style
- profile shapes adjusted to use various types of multi-point locking including concealed hinges
- a wide range of glazing allows the use of all common types of panes, including two-chamber acoustic or anti-burglary
- profile drainage available in two variants: conventional or concealed