ALUMINIUM WINDOWS - MB-86
Window and door system
MB-86with thermal insulation
The MB-86 window and door system is a product with very good parameters, giving the possibility to meet the various needs of users. The structure of its sections has 3 variants depending on the requirements of thermal energy savings: ST, SI and AERO.
MB-86 is the first aluminum window and door system in the world to use airgel – a material with excellent thermal insulation. The advantages of the MB-86 system also include the high strength of the profiles, enabling the construction of large-size and heavy structures.
Features that affect the functionality and aesthetics of structures made in the MB-86 system:
- wide thermal breaks with a new shape, allowing the use of an additional partition in the profile insulation zone
- the two-component central gasket perfectly seals and thermally insulates the space between the sash and the frame
- a wide range of sections guarantees the required aesthetics and strength of the structure
- glazing strips with additional sealing, available in three variants: Standard, Prestige and Style
- shapes of profiles adapted to the installation of various types of envelope fittings, including hidden hinges, a wide range of glazing allows the use of all types of glass, including two-chamber, acoustic or anti-burglary
- profile drainage available in two variants: traditional or hidden
- possibility of making anti-burglary windows and doors in classes RC1 – RC3 and windows in class RC3i.
Thermal insulation Uw
from 0,72 W/(m2K)
class 4PN-EN 12207:2001
class e1500 Pa
Wind load resistance