ALUMINIUM WINDOWS - MB-FERROLINE
MB-FERROLINEwith narrow profiles
The MB-FERROLINE window system with a thermal break is a solution perfectly suited for the renovation of historic buildings, while maintaining the appropriate appearance of windows that can imitate steel joinery and at the same time provide very good technical parameters of the structure.
It can be used to make various types of inward opening windows (side hung, tilt, tilt and turn), outward opening windows (side to side or tilt) and fixed windows, which apart from excellent thermal insulation are also characterized by very good acoustic insulation, water and air tightness. and high strength.
Several types of external appearance of sections are available. The renovation frames available in the system allow for the installation of new woodwork without the need to disassemble the old frames, and thus without the risk of possible damage to the wall around the windows. The visible width of the aluminum profiles is adjusted so that it does not cause large differences in the external appearance between the old and new windows. Based on proven solutions and having a whole range of new profiles with appropriate shapes, we have in the MB-FERROLINE system the possibility of making a structure with an appearance perfectly suited to the character.
Functionality and aesthetics:
- classic window appearance
- high degree of thermal protection of the structure resulting from the use of technical solutions of the MB-86 system, available 2 versions of thermal insulation of profiles: ST and SI
- high tightness to water penetration and air infiltration
- wide range of glazing up to 61.5 mm
- possibility of making anti-burglary structures up to RC2 class
- the use of typical “Euro” grooves allows the installation of most of the available hardware from reputable companies